SW182-3 150 A 24 V DC Albright Çift Etkili Motor Geri Vites Solenoid Güç Kontaktörü
Part Number: SW182-3
Voltage: 24V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
SW182-3 double acting strapped pair solenoid contactor 24V intermittent.
- Double acting strapped pair 24 volt dc contactor for motor reversing.
- The SW182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2180-44.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2180-796 (1 kit does 1 x coil).
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 121.5mm.
- Coil width including bars and bracket: 124.5mm.
- Cap width: 2 x 40mm.
- Total depth including bracket: 66mm.
About the Intermittent SW182-3 Reversing Contactors
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW182 is a configuration of two 'Single Pole, Double Throw' type contactors on a common bracket for motor reversing. The SW182 features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
The SW182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuits.
The SW182 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using the supplied bracket, mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance).|
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).|
|Device Type||SW182 - Paired Single Pole Double Throw Contactor|
|Coil Power Dissipation||30 - 40 Watts|
|Typical Pull-In Time||30ms|
|Typical Voltage Drop per pole
across New Contacts at 100A
|Normally Open: 30mV
Normally Closed: 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-40 to +60℃ (guide)|
|Thermal Current Rating||150A|
|Intermittent Current Rating:|